123Employee had two challenges:
Why Playbook AI?
123Employee had subscribed to one of the leading sales engagement systems in the world. Along with Salesforce their sales stack was quite mature except for one bottleneck.
The adoption of the sales engagement system was negligible even though they had been subscribed to it for 3 years.
After engaging with the Playbook AI team, 123Employee saw the following potential:
1. Playbook AI’s implementation and 123Employee’s sales ops teams collaborated to set up the Salesforce integration- mapping the Round Robin IDs to Playbook AI’s user ids, activity logs, mapping stages to Playbook AI’s stages etc.
2. The platform governance rules around data accessibility within 123Employee were set up.
3. The sales development and ABM leaders at 123Employee orchestrated omnichannel playbooks using industry-first drag and drop features.
4. The correct MQL filters were applied to source leads from Salesforce and add them to the right plays in Playbook AI.
5. For the outbound leads a workflow for hand-off was created to export leads to Salesforce when opportunities were created.
6. The SDR teams were trained and given access to their Activity Boards.
7. Using Playbook AI’s robust Sales Analytics capability, custom dashboards were set-up for the various stakeholders at 123Employee.
123Employee is a 1000+ organisation based out of USA and Philippines that provides appointment setting and outsourcing services.
100+ businesses across financial, real-estate, technology and consulting sectors rely on 123Employee to generate qualified leads using social media, cold emails and cold calls. Over the last 5 years 123Employee has generated over $500M+ pipeline for its customers.
123Employee has been founded by New York Times Best-Selling Author Daven Michaels.
“123Employee has increased meetings booked through outbound campaigns for their clients by over 72%”