Veave Technologies had two challenges:
Why Playbook AI?
Veave Technologies had subscribed to one of the leading sales engagement systems in the world. Along with Salesforce their sales stack was quite mature except for one bottleneck.
The adoption of the sales engagement system was negligible even though they had been subscribed to it for 3 years.
After engaging with the Playbook AI team, Veave Technologies saw the following potential:
1. Playbook AI’s implementation and Veave Technologies’s sales ops teams collaborated to set up the Salesforce integration- mapping the Round Robin IDs to Playbook AI’s user ids, activity logs, mapping stages to Playbook AI’s stages etc.
2. The platform governance rules around data accessibility within Veave Technologies were set up.
3. The sales development and ABM leaders at Veave Technologies orchestrated omnichannel playbooks using industry-first drag and drop features.
4. The correct MQL filters were applied to source leads from Salesforce and add them to the right plays in Playbook AI.
5. For the outbound leads a workflow for hand-off was created to export leads to Salesforce when opportunities were created.
6. The SDR teams were trained and given access to their Activity Boards.
7. Using Playbook AI’s robust Sales Analytics capability, custom dashboards were set-up for the various stakeholders at Veave Technologies.
Veave Technologies is one of the leading Management Consulting firms based out of India that helps businesses across the world get compliant with international security and business process standards such as ISO 27001, CMMi Level 3 and SOC2.
Veave has helped more than 4000 businesses across verticals like IT, BPO etc. to achieve standardisation and get certified. With 10+ offices spread of 4 continents, Veave is one of the fastest growing management consulting firms in its category globally.
“Veave Technologies has increased revenue earned per sales rep by over 21%.”