Vymo had two challenges:
Why Playbook AI?
Vymo had subscribed to one of the leading sales engagement systems in the world. Along with Salesforce their sales stack was quite mature except for one bottleneck.
The adoption of the sales engagement system was negligible even though they had been subscribed to it for 3 years.
After engaging with the Playbook AI team, Vymo saw the following potential:
1. Playbook AI’s implementation and Vymo’s sales ops teams collaborated to set up the Salesforce integration- mapping the Round Robin IDs to Playbook AI’s user ids, activity logs, mapping stages to Playbook AI’s stages etc.
2. The platform governance rules around data accessibility within Vymo were set up.
3. The sales development and ABM leaders at Vymo orchestrated omnichannel playbooks using industry-first drag and drop features.
4. The correct MQL filters were applied to source leads from Salesforce and add them to the right plays in Playbook AI.
5. For the outbound leads a workflow for hand-off was created to export leads to Salesforce when opportunities were created.
6. The SDR teams were trained and given access to their Activity Boards.
7. Using Playbook AI’s robust Sales Analytics capability, custom dashboards were set-up for the various stakeholders at Vymo.
Vymo is the leading sales acceleration platform for financial institutions. They are based out of San Mateo, California with offices in Bangalore, Singapore and Jakarta.
200,000+ sales reps across financial giants like AXA, Generali, HDFC and more than 60 others, use Vymo to optimise their productivity.
Vymo is backed by leading venture capital firms like Sequoia, Innoven, and Emergence Capital and has a team of over 30 people in their sales organisation.
“Vymo is now able to follow up with 100% of their MQLs effectively.”